Monday 10 March 2014

What's god doing in your life?

Hey there hope all is well? I'm having a really good time. Matt Leeder came up with his wife chel and baby Edith they led our meeting and cage church :). It was very good really fun learnt a new song come all you vagabonds now I love it.                                                                                                                                                                The following week was good learning more about myself each and everyday, we went to forge that's was really good and blessed weekend learning more about youth work in a Salvation Army, and about what I want to do god spoke to me that week as I was doubting my faith a bit but I think it's stronger than before from the support I have had, I want to do go into sports  ministry doing children's and youth work. Led cameo this week was about forge and I am going to lead the house group which will be scary but fun. France is upon us going to France for some training after explore leadership day. Hope you have a blessed week matt 

No comments:

Post a Comment