Wednesday 25 September 2013

The last week of training

Well we just left the WBC, we then start driving to Leeds from London and I fell asleep, I then wake up 2 hours later to find out that we're still in London. About an hour to go we start to play eye spy which took everyone about 45 minutes to get what I saw. The week was very good apart from the weather we went down a coal mine which was fun finding out how it has evolved in the mines. We then had a look around a place called east end park which was rough but eye opening too. The next day Johny came up to do some youth work but I was ill so I kissed that, I felt better and got to do some team building games which was fun, we also did a lesson on inter faith which got Muslims and Christians to do things together and understand each other which was fun. Then later that night we had a Swedish night going to ikea for dinner dancing playing games which was  a good laugh. I also learnt how to play two new games which I now want as there awesome. Now getting ready to leave and start the new journey in Eston :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment