Wednesday 18 September 2013

WBC week

Well last week was really nice got to know everyone better. We learnt about the history of the Christian mission and the salvo army, while we were doing the heritage walk. On one of the days we learnt the Old Testament in a day with actions which was really fun. Learning the different stories making our own actions. Then later on  that say we went rock climbing which was so fun, achy arms afterwards. We also learnt about our identity which was cool Learning more about ourselves, we gave everyone wise words of encouragement too. We went to the national art gallery to see some paintings of Jesus which was cool. On the Sunday we went to hillsong church for our worship, I really enjoyed and liked it I wouldn't  go every Sunday as I would need more intimacy with god. Some of us like it and some of us didn't so it was a divided opinion. So this week I've learnt more about myself and how I will grow strong with god and trying to listen to him more and telling me what he wants me to do. I hope you enjoy this blog :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment