Tuesday 22 October 2013

So Christmas is coming around quick

So the reason for my heading this week is a little boy at high 5 which is the kids club on a Wednesday night. His news every week is that Christmas is coming or Father Christmas will be here soon. So it was quite hard this week for me as I felt home sick which I think I will at times. It was a good week. So prayer week is around the corner so final preparation this week for that. Also led a song this week at an assembly which I liked but it was scary, my favourite thing this week was on Sunday as I liked the meeting and the bible story was the story James told about Zachiaus. But I enjoyed most about leading the Sunday school and I was teaching them about loving enemies and that god loves everyone . So overall was a good week accept the fact I was missing home and my mum and dad. But the days are going so quick bring on next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment