Thursday 31 October 2013

Everything is going well

Hey how is all I'm sorry i forgot about last week so here is 2 weeks on one. Last week was really nice done a couple more assblys and sang in them which was really scary but fun Aswell. Like I say all the time everyone is lovely I get on really well with them and get on well with my mentor too. Last week for 3 days Lorraine and Gary went away so me James and Chris had to do a few things open the hall and things like that . Went to the beach to get some rocks for the prayer room and Finnish ghe prep for that . Sunday was an enjoyable Sunday to whiteness to young people be enrolled as junior soldiers gearing there testimonies. And saying mine what it was like for me being a junior soldier. We had a cafe church in after non which helped us get ready for prayer week, getting ready to pray in the prayer room, which I have never done before but I have really enjoyed it :) so far spending time with god wrighting things in my journey. So I say if yiu get the chance have a pray and spend time with god which is a special thing to do I hope you enjoy reading get in touch with me when yiu get a chance to bye for now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment