Tuesday 15 October 2013

What a week

This week was very good enjoying it more and more here. The people are just so lovely and really nice. This week I only did 3 days of work as I caught a bug and wasn't very well but im much better now. We had a nice meeting Monday which was good talking about our time tables and how we worked hard the previous week. Me and James led cameo this week which was fun the cameo lot seemed to like it. But on the Sunday I felt quite blessed at northern youth councils giving my testimony telling people my story who I didnt know was quite scary. As I had to tell my story on a platform but it went really well and it was a good afternoon listening to other peoples story's so that was my highlight of the week. I hope to keep enjoying the people here and Eston Aswell 

No comments:

Post a Comment